Social ResponsibilityWe have introduced a variety of energy saving measures to reduce our impact on the environment and have always actively supported the communities we serve.
We also aim to empower our employees, through offering them flexibility and the freedom to lead and take on new challenges.
In nurturing the combined needs of the environment, the community and our employees, we believe FONTANA is ideally placed to develop a sustainable business that takes into account both the needs of today and of the future.
FONTANA is more than a business that has served the community since 2001. We are a family of people who care about the environment and the community in which we live, work, and serve. Our company believes that there can be no “company” without “community” and we are proud of our commitment to support the community’s social health and economic vibrancy. Our employees are blessed with a wealth of talents and a volunteer spirit that allows the company to improve the lives for customers, neighbors, and employees.
Are you doing your bit to save water?Here are some ideas:
- You could take shorter showers. Giving up showers or baths in not an option!!!
- Use water from the washing machine to water the garden ('grey' water).
- Check that all taps are fully turned off.
- Have a timer on the garden watering system.
- Use a broom rather than a hose to clean paths and driveways.